New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Punch Delay in headlines and menu loading

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Punch
    gokejnr

Hi team,

I have Punch installed on http://234living.com. I’ve taken care of everything and at the moment just need to finalize and start getting content out. That said, I have the heading, subheading and top menu load considerably late compared to the rest of the page. Since I opted not to use Google Fonts, is there a way to have them load at the same pace like the rest of the text?

Also, from a usability standpoint, I would like a way for drop downs to be clearer in the top menu. Right now, I have a unicode character- ▼ but it would be nice if an aesthetic indicator could show that it drops down. Nice to have really but worth consideration.

Thanks a lot.

gokejnr

One more thing, I’m sorry. I had been troubleshooting this but thought I’d raise it in case you’ve encountered it. Hitting the “Love” button on posts generates a “Sorry, there was a problem processing your request” message even though the “Love” is recorded.

I’m on an engine-x web server with redis as a front end cache. I also use Cloudflare. I’ve installed this theme on two servers so far, my dev and production, and experience the same challenge. Any insights?

Ben – SUPPORT

The link you’ve added doesn’t seem to go to your website. Can you post a correct link.

Thanks
    Ben

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register