New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Default Post Display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    osseonews

In each individual post you have a section called: “Main Detail Options” where can uncheck/check boxes for author info, social sharing etc. When you install your theme, the theme automatically checks off each of these options so every single post is checked to show the author, related articles and social sharing. We have 1,000’s of posts. Isn’t there are a general setting so that the author is NOT shown with every post? Same with related articles and social sharing. I don’t see that theme setting anywhere and apparently you need to go thru every single post and uncheck what you don’t want. Please let me know how where the general settings are for post Main Detail Options.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Is this something that you don’t want at all? If so then we can provide some custom css to hide it. We’re looking at adding extra default meta options in the future for better control of this.

Thanks for the feedback,

– Ed

osseonews

Thanks. I actually just created a child theme and commented out these options on single.php page. I think you definately need to have extra default options in the admin. It’s kind of a pain to have to modify the wordpress php pages for these types of things. Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

There will likely always be extra options we need to add, we had to draw the line somewhere.

I’d happily provide some custom css that would be even easier to add to hide these until then.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register