New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Default Page Heading Background

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    derestricted

For some reason no matter what I try, none of the Alt options in the Default Page Heading Background work. The header background is always blank. I can make the fancy header work via a post meta, but I cant set any of the patterns. I even tried setting it manually via CSS but that didnt work either.
    Here is an example of a post, like the others with no header image:
    http://derestricted.com/photography/elements-of-enduro-behind-the-scenes-sibiu-romania

I have attached a screenshot to show you I have set the default header state to on too.
    Please advise.

derestricted

bump

haggis82

Hi there

I seem to be having this problem too. Header shows up fine, but as the above post says, it always seems to be black no matter which option I select.

Look forward to your thoughts, and thanks in advance.

Cheers

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.

Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.

If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.
    Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

haggis82
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I just had a quick look and you seem to be using a lot of plugin’s. It is likely a plugin issue. Can you temporarily try deactivating plugins to see if we can find the culprit?

Cheers
    Tahir

haggis82

HI tahir

I Have turned all the plugins off, and will leave them like that for you. Turning them off didnt seem to solve the issue.
    Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@haggis82 – just to let you know, once you save the page, it will no longer use the default and will instead use the page heading that is set for the page. The page has it set to Alt 2.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register