New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Default Page Heading Background

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    thepipeguys

Hello,

When I select a default page heading background from the theme options menu, it doesn’t seem to work. I’m still seeing the “none” background which is just a plain gray color. I still have to manually choose the page heading background I want for each post and page for it to show up.

One more issue, I have the “default show page heading” option turned on. For some pages, if I uncheck the “show page title” option for that individual page, I can still see the page title. For other pages, when I uncheck this option, the page title disappears.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

thepipeguys

I fixed the second issue 🙂

Now I just need help with the first issue.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

lamanagement

Hey guys,

I’m having this issue as well. I have the “Default Page Heading Background” theme option set to “Alt 1”. This background does show on single posts but not pages. It’s still showing the default grey color with the “none” css class selector on pages.

In the meta info for all pages I have the “Page Title Background” option set to “none” which is the default. Does the “Default Page Heading Background” theme option not set the default page heading backgrounds? If this is the case what is the point of this theme option if I have to go and customize the default header background image on every page?

Thanks in advance for your assistance with this issue.

lamanagement

OK, after a little more testing I just wanted to add that changing the “Default Page Heading Background” theme option does work for all sub pages but not top level pages. For instance, if I have a page “Contact Us” with a sub page “Directions” the “Directions” page header will update but not the “Contact Us” page. This is consistent throughout the site.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

ohthiskid

I’m having this same issue. None of the alt bgs are working.

Melanie – SUPPORT

And for the third time:

Hi!

Thanks and cheers!

lewisdowman

i’m also getting the same issue on.

http://thelondongoods.com/

lewisdowman
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Yes!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register