New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Debug errors….Help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    aimhighsbs

Hi,

Please could you have a look into the below errors that are associated with the dante theme?

Hi Paul
    In an ideal World these should be fixed but a PHP Notice is just that, a notice, it won’t stop the code from working, it’s job is to warn you, that’s all.
    This one

[08-Nov-2014 11:31:22] PHP Notice: Undefined index: test_ipn in /home/sites/poochs.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 756

is one we need to look at.

These
    [08-Nov-2014 17:06:04] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/poochs.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/dante/woocommerce/myaccount/my-orders.php on line 63
    [08-Nov-2014 17:06:04] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sites/poochs.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/dante/woocommerce/myaccount/my-orders.php on line 63

are coming from your theme

and I’m not sure where this one is from but it’s not WooCommerce
    [08-Nov-2014 17:06:04] PHP Notice: WP_Query was called incorrectly. The “publish” order status is no more in WooCommerce 2.2! You should use the new WooCommerce post_status instead, read more… Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version WooCommerce 2.2.) in /home/sites/poochs.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3370

The message is from WooCommerce but the reason it is being displayed is from your theme or another plugin – possibly CardStream but it could be any plugin really

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    These errors are not from theme and these will not affect the working of theme and functionality.

Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register