New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Update Logo Background Color Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lpanalyst

That’s strange. I was using the text editor because swift page was deleting all of my section dividers anytime Mohammad or I used it. The code below for the section was copied and pasted from the Dante template. Any thoughts? Here is how it appears:

<p class=”impact-text-large” style=”text-align: center;”>Featured In</p>

<h3 style=”text-align: center;”>[hr]</h3>
    [blank_spacer height=”10px” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [blank_spacer height=”30px” width=”1/1″ el_position=”last”] [spb_single_image image=”13207″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” intro_animation=”none” full_width=”no” lightbox=”no” link_target=”_self” width=”1/4″ el_position=”first”] [spb_single_image image=”13218″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” intro_animation=”none” full_width=”no” lightbox=”no” link_target=”_self” width=”1/4″] [spb_single_image image=”13211″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” intro_animation=”none” full_width=”no” lightbox=”no” link_target=”_self” width=”1/4″] [spb_single_image image=”13203″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” intro_animation=”none” full_width=”no” lightbox=”no” link_target=”_self” width=”1/4″ el_position=”last”] [spb_single_image image=”12842″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” intro_animation=”none” full_width=”no” lightbox=”no” link_target=”_self” width=”1/4″ el_position=”first”] [spb_single_image image=”13219″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” intro_animation=”none” full_width=”no” lightbox=”no” link_target=”_self” width=”1/4″] [spb_single_image image=”13220″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” intro_animation=”none” full_width=”no” lightbox=”no” link_target=”_self” width=”1/4″] [spb_single_image image=”13217″ image_size=”full” frame=”noframe” intro_animation=”none” full_width=”no” lightbox=”no” link_target=”_self” width=”1/4″ el_position=”last”]

Kyle – SUPPORT

If you’re using swift page builder elements I would recommend not using visual editor, it needs to be in page builder mode

– Kyle

lpanalyst

Ok, thanks Kyle.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register