New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Update Logo Background Color Issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lpanalyst

I had press logos at the bottom of my homepage on a white background. With the new Dante update, these have changed to black background. Not sure why this is but would like to switch back to white background asap! Please help!

Thanks!

lpanalyst
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Have you used an alt bg for the asset? If so you will need to check the setup of the alt bg in theme options

– Kyle

lpanalyst

Hey Kyle,

I went to Asset Background Options and don’t have any alt bgs set as black. As you can see at the bottom of http://www.lpanalyst.com the press logos are now on a black background. This wasn’t the case before installing the updated version of Dante so not sure what is going on.

Would you mind having a look? I can send my login details.

Bill

lpanalyst
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Please could you try reinstall a fresh version? Something seems broken, the client logos are falling out of the main container

– Kyle

lpanalyst

Hi Kyle, Sure don’t mind doing that. I usually just update from the update theme section. How do I do this manually. If you need prefer to do it that is fine as well. I have two sets of code to update on my portfolio pages but otherwise won’t affect anything.

Thanks,
    Bill

Kyle – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    lpanalyst

Kyle downloaded the zip. Could you give me step by step on how to do this? Not sure where to delete. Just nervous I might delete my entire site! Bill

Kyle – SUPPORT

No you can delete the theme from your sit, all options are stored in the database so when you reupload the theme everything will be back to normal

– Kyle

lpanalyst

URGENT!! Kyle, I went ahead and did this but now having some issues. The page is defaulting to our blog. Still checking additional functionality.

The issue at the bottom of the homepage with the black background color on the logos was NOT resolved.

lpanalyst

Need help on homepage issue ASAP!

lpanalyst

Found the setting.

Any additional thoughts on correcting the black background on the Featured In section at the bottom of our homepage?

It is really weird that the background would turn black after the update. I’m not running any black alt backgrounds.

lpanalyst

user: admin
    pass: Dreamweaver1

If you want to have a look. Thank you.

Sorry for freaking out earlier…just got a little panicked when our homepage switched to the blog page.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Did you not create the page with the page builder? There are several bits of text outside of the page builder assets, how did you manage that?

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register