New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante: No header or minimal header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    snapndazz

Hi

I think that Dante will do very well for my website, however I have one design concept that looks like its hitting a brick wall. I would like to remove the header completely. Alternatively I would like to be able to minimize it and ensure that it was only a solid line with maybe a few minimal functions included – e.g. register, login, search

I am a newbie with WordPress and I have wasted a lot of time trying to find the right technology (I actually started with Joomla) and the right theme. After much frustration I gave up finding the perfect solution and choose Dante because it seemed to support most of what I wanted to do and I thought it was flexible enough to do the rest.

As I fooled around with with the various options I thought I found what I was looking for. The trouble was while I got rid of the header I also got rid of the footer at the same time. This was not my plan. Is there anyway of controlling the header and footer separately?

I have attached a screenshot of the Magazine page. It is not complete and I will be working on changes immediately. There is no footer although the screenshot does not show the footer area anyway. If I have to I will work without a footer but that seems to me to be a big waste. I wanted to put a lot of less important but still important administrivia there.

Kevin Lee
    http://www.snapanddazzle.com

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1. To hide header -:
    Please put this custom css code at Admin -> Theme Options -> Custom CSS => Here put this code and update options
    .header-wrap{display:none}

2. To hide footer -:
    Please put this custom css code at Admin -> Theme Options -> Custom CSS => Here put this code and update options
    div#footer-wrap{display:none}

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

snapndazz

Thank-you – that worked just as I wanted it to.

Kevin

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome . I’m glad that issue resolved .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register