New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante & Neighborhood Shops

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    qubed

Hello,

I currently run a WordPress Multisite/Network setup and I currently am using the Neighborhood theme as my root domain and I have installed the Demo Content for it and I have also setup a sub-folder installation using the Dante theme (also using the Demo Content) which I am planning on using for a landing page for my store as well as using the shop under Dante as the primary store instead of the one that came with the neighborhood theme.

The question and problem I have is this, is it possible to run two woocommerce shops with this setup? I don’t necessarily need the woocommerce shop with the neighborhood theme I have set up at root level, but I would like to use the woocommerce theme in the sub-folder setup with the Dante theme.

I am currently encountering an issue when going to the shop under the sub-folder for Dante. The shop page loads, but anytime you click into a product page, it pulls up the product under the root level, neighborhood theme shop. My main issue is how to resolve this and what I need to do to remedy it.

Any assistance and insight would be quite helpful. Thank you in advance!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Have assigned this thread to Ed , he will shortly take a look.

thanks
    Tahir

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Unfortunately this wouldn’t come under a theme issue, but would actually be regarding the WooCommerce set up, as far as I’m aware.

Your best bet would be to ask their support guys here – http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce

Hope that helps.

– Ed

qubed
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You can set the shop sidebar set up in Theme Options > WooCommerce Options, where you can also set the fancy header background image.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register