New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Colour Schemes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Dante has the ability to import/export the colour schemes which you create for it. This is a great way to quickly change the look of the theme, and also swap between multiple schemes.

It would be great if you could share a screenshot of your site, and the colour scheme file so that other users can use them if they wish. We may also create a few of our own for you guys to use.

We look forward to seeing what you come up with!

– Ed

esucces

Great Idea, I was just looking for some examples and would love to see what other users do!

lingokid

Yup I’d also like to see what others are doing. As soon as I finish my Child theme I will upload the color scheme. Is there a repository for things like this or would it just live here in the forum?

Chad

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Chad,

Currently it’s just on the forums, but we have plans for something better!

– Ed

Paddaman

Anyone ready to share something yet? I really suck at color combo’s, a push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, check this site out: http://www.colourlovers.com/

Paddaman

Thank you very much!

Ivan

Please help to understand why does not work import color scheme.

I downloaded a sample file of the color scheme, change the color may be required. Click Import (http://joxi.ru/gg5DU_3JTJD8BhLiwOw), load the file and I see this message – http://joxi.ru/oQ5DU_3JTJCSXaixFlw

As a result of the drop-down menu does not appear loaded color scheme – http://joxi.ru/8g5DU_3JTJBcBPzS5c4

Please help us to sort out this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

@Ivan – Please create a new ticket separate . Here in this post ,you can share your color schemes only .
    Thanks

shawnchan

where i can find the sample color scheme to download ?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, nobody uploaded their scheme yet!

mayjiller

Here’s a scheme. Haven’t gotten a chance to try it yet because my theme won’t import it. Any suggestions? When I import the .csv, I get a pop-up message that says “Schema added. Check the colour scheme preview dropdown.” Then it doesn’t appear in the drop down on the color scheme tab.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @mayjiller

There is an issue with the colour scheme system currently – we are looking into it and will provide a fix update as soon as we can!

– Ed

halfcj

I am looking to change the color of the ‘Countdown’ text (the numbers) which current defaults to a ‘Greenish-black’. As I want to put it on a dark background, I want to make it white, so I placed this code below in child theme and although this changed the size of text, didn’t change the colour:

.sf-count-asset .count-number {
    font-size: 60px;
    font-color: #ffffff;
    }

Can you guide me?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It almost right. It’s color instead of font-color

.sf-count-asset .count-number {
    font-size: 60px;
    color: #ffffff;
    }

๐Ÿ™‚

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register