New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Customizing Navigation, Header, Parallax Image and more

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    abhshksingh

Hi Team,

We are working on an edu website. We loved the theme, but need little help with few questions.

1) the theme only works with header 6. Other header don’t work for us.
    2) I earlier asked ed how do I reduce header 6 height. He suggested me to look into the theme panel. I couldn’t find options to reduce the header size.
    3) The Parallax Image don’t work for us when we open our website on any mobile device. Try opening our website on any mobile device.
    4) Check this button too. It’s too big at coursebirdie[dot]com/teach-a-class/

Web address: coursebirdie[dot]com
    Thanks
    Abi

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there, can you let us know your wp-admin login details in a private reply so I can check it out?

abhshksingh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    abhshksingh

Something wrong with the timing system. Why does it always show that I asked question 1 day back, when in fact I responded two days back.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) Can you provide some more details? We have tested all headers, and they all work 100% here.

2) You can use this custom css:

#header-section.header-6 #header {
    padding: 8px 0 0;
    }
    nav#main-navigation .menu > li, .header-4 #main-navigation .menu > li, .header-5 #main-navigation .menu > li, .header-7 #main-navigation .menu > li {
    padding: 0 10px 10px;
    }

3) Parallax won’t work on mobile, as there is no functionality for it on mobile devices – on mobiles, the image scrolls with the page.

4) You are using the large button size? Use standard instead.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

abhshksingh

thanks ed for answering to my queries.

Tahir – SUPPORT

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register