New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Customising single product page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    DearFriends

I have been searching for hours for a way to modify the single products page in Neighborhood/WooCommerce. Specifically I would like to be able to change the titles of the ‘Reviews’ block and I’m looking for a way to add the ‘Related products’ widget.

Also: in the page heading, I want the product brand to show up before the product name, as it is in the demo.

Thanks!

DearFriends

Ignore the ‘Related products’ bit, solved.

Kyle – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    yumgsta

Hi – I am having the same trouble, I would like to swap ‘ Related products’ widget with my custom one displaying the product from chosen category – how can we do this?

Many thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You’ll need to edit the content-single-product.php file in the woocommerce folder to add your code

– Kyle

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please try to use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/real-time-find-and-replace. Hope it should help to you and let me know your feedback.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

yumgsta

I’ve installed it but doesn’t help at all, as I am not sure what I am supposed to do there.

yumgsta

Thank you but I cannot find the function ‘woocommerce_after_single_product’ on functions.php?

I am pretty sure there was simple on/off thing to activate the widget at the bottom which I cannot seem to find anywhere… please help

Thanks

Nishant – SUPPORT
    Spectator

Hello,

You need to edit the file content-single-product.php file in the woocommerce folder.

Regards,
    Nishant
    SwiftIdeas Customer Support Team

yumgsta

Thanks I hear that bit, but can anyone help me with the code snippets to change to, please? I would like to show other category on widget.

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m afraid that’s beyond our scope of support, if you want to edit the functions of woocommerce then it’s down to your own knowledge and responsibility. We can only support theme bugs and small customisations

– Kyle

yumgsta

Ok thank you!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register