New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Ability Custom Styles problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Ability
    aleloiacono

Hi,

I have created a form with the plugin Contact Form 7. Is not intended as a contact form, but to handle other interactions.

I’ve assigned classes to the different set of fields, which are text fields, text area, dropdown menues and button. I’ve tried styling the form by inserting CSS code in the Custom CSS field in the them’s options, but can’t get it to work.

This is the page where the CF7 form is: http://cultrum.com/cultrum1/en/soporte-de-apps/

Now, this is the CSS code I applied:

.support-form-text {
    width:100%;
    height:40px;
    font-size:20px;
    }

The only piece of CSS style that is actually taking effect is the “height” parameter. I changed the “width” parameter to “50%” and fields shrunk. I notice that when I put “100%”, fields get to the exact same size as the page’s title’s length. What is going on? The “font-size” parameter is not being taken into account either.

Thank you,
    Alejandro

Ben – SUPPORT

Hey,

This is sadly the big issue with working with multiple stylesheets, some take control over others, to get it working change it to

.support-form-text {
    	width:100% !important;
    	height:40px !important;
    	font-size:20px !important;
    }

aleloiacono

Ben,

That works perefectly. Thank you!

Alejandro

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks for letting us know!

All the best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register