New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Custom Image Frame – shortcode?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ronin

Hi,

I’m just trying to get the Danter custom images frames to function as shown here: http://themeforest.net/item/dante-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/6175269

Is that shortcode? I can’t find instructions or an appropriate shortcode.

Also, is it possible to set that to click through to a page rather than the shoadowbox of the image?

cheers, Kurt

ronin

We’ve found the way to create the effect using the Image Element in the page builder, so really just need to know if there is a way for it to behave in the same way (where it spins to reveal a caption and icon) but have a link to a page instead?

If it can’t, is there a way to insert an image instead of an icon into the sf_iconbox?

cheers, Kurt

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Kurt,

I provided some code for someone on the item comments to add an image instead of icon on the animated icon box, hope it helps you too:

<div class="sf-icon-box sf-icon-box-animated"><div class="inner"><div class="front">
    <!-- IMAGE HERE -->
    <div class="sf-icon-box-content-wrap clearfix"><h3>Fully Documented</h3></div></div><div class="back"><table><tbody><tr><td><h3>Fully Documented</h3><div class="sf-icon-box-content">
    <p>Whether you’re the kind of person who reads instruction manuals or not, we’ve written one that explains all of Dante’s capabilities in intimate detail.<br />
    </p></div></td></tr></tbody></table></div></div></div>

– Ed

ronin

Thanks very much for that! Works a treat.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.