New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Custom header work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lubbockwebguy

I want to add login boxes (like facebook) to my header. I have found this code: $header_output .= ‘<div class=”header-right col-sm-4″>’.sf_aux_links(‘header-menu’, TRUE, “header-1”).'</div>’. “\n”;

if the sf-header file but I cannot figure out how to replace it with my code, which will be similar to this: <div align=”right”>

<form name=”loginform” id=”loginform” action=”wp-login.php” method=”post”>

Username <input value=”Username” class=”input” type=”text” size=”20″ tabindex=”10″ name=”log” id=”user_login” onfocus=”if (this.value == ‘Username’) {this.value = ”;}” onblur=”if (this.value == ”) {this.value = ‘Username’;}” /> <input name=”rememberme” id=”rememberme” value=”forever” tabindex=”90″ type=”checkbox”> Remember Me? <br />

Password <input value=”Password” class=”input” type=”password” size=”20″ tabindex=”20″ name=”pwd” id=”user_pass” onfocus=”if (this.value == ‘Password’) {this.value = ”;}” onblur=”if (this.value == ”) {this.value = ‘Password’;}” />
    <input name=”wp-submit” id=”wp-submit” value=”Log In” tabindex=”100″ type=”submit”>
    <input name=”redirect_to” value=”/wp-admin/” type=”hidden”>
    <input name=”testcookie” value=”1″ type=”hidden”>

</form>
    </div>

Please advise, and this is a fairly urgent matter. Your quick reply with be greatly appreciated

Kyle – SUPPORT

Replace

’.sf_aux_links(‘header-menu’, TRUE, “header-1″).’

with your code but only starting from the

tag, you do not need the outer div as it will be aligned to the right anyway.

– Kyle

slp86

Hi, I’d like to add text to the header on the right at the same level as the menu as shown in the screen shot. Please advise. Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

That is a little more difficult as it would require changes to the structure.

Unfortunately that is not part of the current theme functionality, and it’s not within the scope of our support to be able to provide that functionality as it is more work than a small customisation. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need that functionality.

Hope you understand!

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register