Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    bjschilke

I’d like to use the Google Maps feature in Flexform to insert a custom Google Map that marks several of our organization’s program locations around the world. We have the map created and saved within a Google account, but I can’t figure out a way to load a custom map in the Google Maps asset. I’ve tried to embed the code manually in a Raw HTML asset area, but then the map isn’t full-width, which is what we’d really like to see.

Is there a way around this? Either to use a custom Google Map in the pre-made Google Maps asset, or to make the Raw HTML asset full-width?

Thanks!

Brett

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Brett,

Our maps element doesn’t have that functionality, but let me see the page where you have it in the RAW HTML element and I’ll try to provide a workaround.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

bjschilke

Thanks! The page is here: http://10to.org/wp/about/

We’d just like to get that map to be full-width!

Thanks so much for your help. Great theme!

Brett

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

I honestly completely forgot about the layout and how it’s built in the theme.

The idea is that all content elements go inside a big wrapper that is 1170px wide. This wrapper houses everything in between the top slider/menu and the footer, so I’m sorry to say it won’t be possible to work around it, as the div with the map cannot extend more than what its parent wrapper allows it (hope that makes sense).

Yes, you could make that 1170px be 100%, but then this would mean a heck of a lot of work for all the page elements that are not RAW HTML, in order to re-center them.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register