New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante CSS Transitions Loading Too Early

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    advntdesign

Hi,
    I am using the WP Layer Slider, and on page load the css transitions below the slider are loading to early even before the slider loads or before scrolling down. So when scrolling down, the transitions are already loaded. I noticed this is not happening on your demo which is good. What can I do to fix this so the transitions load when scrolling past the layer slider. At one point I decided to put in a full page parallax at the top of the page instead of the slider and the transitions also loaded too early. Check out my site and you will see the counter and the four icon boxes below that are already loading before scrolling.

Thanks for your help!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I see what you mean, but that’s because before the layer slider loads those assets are at the top of the page that’s why they load, and then the layer slider loads and pushes them down. I’m afraid there’s nothing we can do about that without changing the functionality of the transitions.

– Kyle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register