New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante CSS in Child Theme Not Displaying Properly

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Are you using these CSS at Admin -> Theme Options -> Custom CSS ?
    Thanks

dmblover41

No, this is what I’m using in the child theme’s style.css file. Until recently it seemed to be working this way.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Now its working so it mean that your sorted issues .

Thanks

dmblover41

No, that is not true.

It’s working because I added ther CSS to Admin -> Theme Options -> Custom CSS. If I remove it (but keep it in the Child Theme’s CSS), it works sometimes and not others, randomly when you refresh the page.

I need all of the CSS in the Child Theme to work correctly as it should. I maybe be doing a second child them (alternate style) and need to have style separated this way.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    What CSS have you put in Admin -> Themes Options -> Custom CSS ? Please post here so i can check in detail finally ? I would like to suggest you to use Custom CSS at Admin -> Themes Options -> Custom CSS ia a better option .

Thanks

dmblover41

It was what I posted earlier…
    .lang {float: right !important; margin-right: 10px; color: #999 !important; padding-top: 4px; font-size: 14px !important;}
    .flagimg {height: 24px !important; width: 24px !important;}

The Dante them comes with an empty child theme, so it should work correctly as I am using it, even if the Custom CSS is a “better option” as you say. I’m looking for an explanation as to why it’s not working correctly as if there is conflicts I want to avoid them as I continue to build this site.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I made some changes and put all css at style.css so its working fine . Are you using google page speed ? It may be cause to error . The custom css given below and i moved it to style.css

.lang {float: right !important; margin-right: 10px; color: #999 !important; padding-top: 4px; font-size: 14px !important;}
    .flagimg {height: 24px !important; width: 24px !important;}
    .menu-item-12154 .sub-menu {width:350px !important}   /* MAKE PRODUCTS MENU EXTRA WIDE */

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

dmblover41

Hi Mohammad,

I do believe Google Page Speed is installed on my host, so perhaps that is causing some trouble. You said that you made some changes and it’s working now. The code you pasted looks the same as what I had. Would you mind letting me know what you changed?

Thanks!
    Ryan

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I just change up and down the code clear cache . And tested many times that everything is working fine . Let me know your feedback . is it working fine .

Thanks

dmblover41

It appears to be working so far, thank you. As I continue to build the page I will let you know if there are any other issues like this.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome . Glad ๐Ÿ™‚ that issue sorted .
    Thanks
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register