New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante CSS for DANTE sf-icon-box

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    andy8383

Im on wordpress 3.8.1 , and Im trying to simply float the animated icon boxes to the left. I’ve targeted the entire class that they are in “.sf-icon-box .sf-icon-box-animated”, and using the theme’s custom CSS input I’m trying to add the following:

.sf-icon-box .sf-icon-box-animated {
    display: block !important;
    float: left !important;
    position: relative !important;
    width: 200px !important;
    }

which seems to do absolutely nothing. I’ve tried selecting everything under the sun in the DOM to really nail specificity, but noting seems to help. Ive tried adding simple borders and such and nothing gets changed, is there something I’m missing here that i need to do in order to style these short code elements?

andy8383

K,

I’m not sure why but this just started working. I wrapped the short code in a div, and styled the div, which i had also tried before. but for some reason after a lot of refreshing it decided that it would no longer drive me insane. Oh the simple pleasures in life ๐Ÿ™‚

The theme is great, but the caching seems like it might snag on things such as this sometimes? not sure what the issue was.

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi, Yes Caching is sometimes a pain and a pleasure ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

-Tahir

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register