New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Create Columns in Swift Page Builder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    kuhio61

Hello,

I’m using the Swift Page Builder to create content in a page. Is it possible to create columns instead rows? My reasoning is that when you have two toggles side by side, if you toggle the left toggle, it pushes the right content down. You can see the example in the attached file. Or, if the content is too long on one side or the other, it pushes the content in the next row too far down.

Any ideas? I appreciate your assistance.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We don’t currently have column in the page builder version included within Neighborhood – but I’ll do my best to get it added for the next update.

Thanks,

– Ed

kuhio61

Thanks for the quick response. Is there any other alternative here?

I’m trying to come up with some sort of work around besides just raw HTML…

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Unfortunately HTML would be your only way at the moment, and having assets within there would be tricky.

I will try my best to get the columns into the next update, I’ve been meaning to add it in for a while.

– Ed

kuhio61

Appreciate it! It would be rad to be able to wrap .rows around those columns. Looking forward to you making some magiC!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We already have the functionality in Dante, just need to port it over to Neighborhood 🙂

– Ed

egurock

Was this ever implemented? I’m looking to do something similar. Namely, create one big image on the left side of the page and 2 or 3 smaller images in a column on the right side of the page.

thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid Ed never got around to adding this functionality to Neighborhood, I’ll forward this to him to see what his plans are

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register