Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Online-Outlet

Hi there,

thanks for the amazing theme, we love it! Just a couple of questions:

1: Is it possible to delete ‘By admin on…’. Both on the blog posts page, as in the Blog carousel and in sidebar widgets. We would like to display the date only.

2: On the blog posts page, there are a couple of words that are not translated like ‘Read more’, ‘Share’, and ‘Related Articles’. How to translate them?

3: How can we change the background of the search bar/categories/tags/archives/rss on the blog page for example. It’s white at the moment, while at your demo page it’s grey.

4: We have the ‘Team’ element on our About us page. We have two people in the team. We would like to center the position of the team members, it’s left-aligned at the moment. How to do that?

5: Same for social icons. We show social icons on our Contact page in a Text Block using [social], but it’s left-aligned as well. How to center them? We’ve tried <center>.

6: Could you give some extra information around Retina images? Say, we would like to show some images on the home page, what are the best dimensions/ppi? Do we need to upload two variations of the same images, and how to do that? Same for images that we use in a blog post.

7: We use the Shop Products Mini element on our home page. We can choose several assets here to display the products. Is it possible to create other assets as well, or choose a category? The current assets doesn’t meet our needs.

Thanks for the support!

Online-Outlet

sorry, forgot two questions…

8: Could you please provide the code that you’ve used in the widgets for the footer? We do have the code for column 4 (you posted that one before) but we would like to have the code for the other columns as well.

9: How to remove the image hover effect for products and the zoom effect for blog posts?

Thanks again.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi

This sure is possible, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

the strings are definitely prepared to be translated. Did you rescan the files?

I don’t understand that, it should be grey. What’s your website URL?

same as 1

same as 1

Retina are just twice as big as the regular images. 72dpi is enough

If you cannot work with the features that are provided I’m afraid you’ll have to modify the code.

the first widget area is just a text widget with an image and text below it. Second and third are custom menu widgets.

same as 1

Thanks and all the best

Online-Outlet

Thanks for the reply. Some follow-up questions.

1. Understand.

2. What do you mean? How to rescan?

3. Will send you the link to our demo environment

4. I don’t think this would be too hard and is something that should have been there in the first place. Looking at the demo page, we assumed that would be an option. I think this type of ‘customization’ should be part of the support.

5. Same as 4

6. Ok, and how can we make sure the right image is selected? Certain way we should save/name them?

7. Ok. It seems choosing a category is power of v1.2, if I’m right?

8. Ok, thanks.

9. Well, I thought Ed responded on another topic/comment on Themeforest (can’t remember where exactly) where he said that this is an option within the theme, so please double check.

Thanks for the support.

Online-Outlet
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey!

2 that depends how you’re trying to translate the files. Are you using the plugin Codestyling Customization? This will allow you to scan the php files for translatable strings.

3 You can use this custom css

.blog-aux-options li a, .blog-aux-options li form input {
    background: #f4f4f4;
    }

4/5 thanks for the feedback

6 If something is retina ready and prepared to use those images you would only have to upload the bigger image, the smaller would be generated automatically and the bigger would be used whenever viewed on a retina display

7 I’m not sure

9 by image hover effect you mean the transition between the two images/the scrolling?
    For the blog, can you show me a link where you see the zooming? I somehow fail to find it.

Cheers

Online-Outlet

Thanks for answering.

3. Where to add the custom css? And why is the color not grey by default as in the demo?

4/5. Well, this is not really an answer to the question. Center something is basic html, so I assume you have a solution to this.

9. If you go to http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/ and hover over a product image the image changes. If you hover over an image in ‘Latest article’ the image zooms. How to disable?

Extra question. How can I set a background color for a Text Block? It’s not possible to set an Alt so I hope we can do this by CSS. Please describe how to do that.

Thanks a mil for support!

Melanie – SUPPORT

3 theme options > custom css – I’m not sure

4/5 we might have a solution after we investigated, but as I mentioned earlier we can only grant a certain level of free support. For anything beyond that level please hire a developer.

9 I will forward this request to another support staff, maybe he has already found a custom solution to this.

Cheers

Melanie – SUPPORT

@ Cosmin: do you know how to disable the zoom for the latest article’s carousel images?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register