New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Couple of MAJOR Problems !!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    SABSohail

First of all, i will start off by telling that my last thread was deleted..claps to the support. Now without wasting time i need to get following answers:

1) I used prebuilt pages option and used HOME to make a page. Added few products, the page comes up as i want it when preview however, i cannot set is as default landing page. How do i do that? is there any way that i get to set it as my homepage?

2) Second, how do i choose Asset type for products? So while adding products where is the option to choose asset type to be Latest products, or Sales, or Top Selling etc etc..

3) there is no option in Menu to add Product Categories that i made as Navigation menu! I entered different categories on right side of page while adding new product.

PLEASE REPLY ME ASAP!!!

Regards

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

we don’t delete threads, but thanks for the claps.

1 in wp-admin > Settings > Reading

2 You cannot control Latest products as they are the products added within the last 7 days automatically. Sales is defined if you add a sales price. Top Selling can only be modified if you buy the products.

3 I don’t understand that question ๐Ÿ™ Please rephrase it for me

Thanks

SABSohail

Hi Melaine,

Sorry i couldn’t find my post so posted again. Everything has been sorted out except for few problems listed below.

Q1) how to add signup box at footer? Whats the plugin or text html code to use for it? Plus give shortcodes to put in text area for all social icons on footer. (see Q1 image)

Q2) The resulotion of thumbnails for products on homepage is awful, although the images are of high quality. (see Q2 image)

Q3) How can i remove page name appearing under slider ? (See image Q3)

Q4) How can i hide author’s name under the blog posts on homepage? (see Q4)

PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

1 that’s a mailchimp embed code, Ed posted the full code we use in another thread if you want to check it up.

2 have you set up the image sizes as per our documentation for woocommerce settings > catalogue and regenerated the thumbnails afterwards?

3 those are the breadcrumbs, you can remove them via the theme options ๐Ÿ™‚

4 We can remove the author + date with custom css but not only the author I’m afraid ๐Ÿ™

.home .post-details {
    display: none;
    }

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register