Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

To remove the top bar menu select a page, add the following to Flexform Options > General Options > Custom CSS:

#top-bar .show-menu { display: none; }

and this to remove the author information:

.standard-post-author { display: none; }

– Ed

doktadivah

Thanks Ed!

We still get the extra Menu, but client says he’s good with the 3rd party social media plugin. Removing post meta on the main blog page worked like a charm. ๐Ÿ™‚

Charlie999

Removed the post author with that code and that gives the post date more space, which i need. But how to do that?

doktadivah

Ok, now I’m trying to set the alternate background on a single post to match the other pages (Alt 2). Where do I do this?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

In the post meta options for the post, you can find this below the content editor when you edit a post.

– Ed

olomorolo

I’m also having the same issue with the extra menu. The provided code doesn’t seem to solve the problem. It’s still there. Any other solutions addressing the problem?

doktadivah

Right! I did note that. Thanks for the reminder! (any way to set one as the default for new posts?)Last thing – how can I make the detail image on the post page smaller? Once I get that, I can put this puppy to bed. ๐Ÿ™‚

olomorolo

@doktadivah, Ed has solved the top bar menu problem. The correct code to paste is:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    #top-bar .show-menu {
    display: none!important;
    }
    }

doktadivah

Thanks! Looking for the single post image code now, I’ll post what I find.

doktadivah

Disregard – I found what I was overlooking in the Full Width Image in the post meta. Looks like what I *really* need is a way to set a default for new posts like as with Pages.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You can set the defaults for anything you like in /includes/meta-box.php, just search for the name of the option and you can change the “std” value.

Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

doktadivah

I’ll make sure I do that when the site’s up again. That will save several clicks per post.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register