Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    AvokTv

How can I set up a counter like this where i put the icon above the picture, I can not get it to work.

Also how did you shade the background of the counter?

http://gyazo.com/d86f6feee2c9572827d2b76c11caab5e

AvokTv

Same with this area http://gyazo.com/11642cb811225667938a07b0c9fe7edc how did you get the shade in the bg

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    For first use this shortcode

[one_fourth]

[icon image='ss-bezier' character='' size='medium' cont='no' float='none']

[sf_count from='0' to='301873' speed='1000' refresh='25' textstyle='h6' subject='Pixels pushed.']

[/one_fourth]

[one_fourth]

[icon image='ss-mug' character='' size='medium' cont='no' float='none']

[sf_count from='0' to='1448' speed='1500' refresh='25' textstyle='h6' subject='Cups of coffee consumed.']

[/one_fourth]

[one_fourth]

[icon image='ss-pizza' character='' size='medium' cont='no' float='none']

[sf_count from='0' to='265' speed='2000' refresh='25' textstyle='h6' subject='Pizza's eaten.']

[/one_fourth]

[one_fourth_last]

[icon image='ss-write' character='' size='medium' cont='no' float='none']

[sf_count from='0' to='95999' speed='2500' refresh='25' textstyle='h6' subject='Lines of code written.']

[/one_fourth_last]

and for the other one

6 Reasons for us to work together

[one_third]
    [sf_iconbox image='' character='1' type='boxed-two' title='Clients become friends' animation='pop-up' animation_delay='0']
    Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in fauc ibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Integer in enim dui. Suspendisse potenti. Sed placerat.
    [/sf_iconbox]

[/one_third]
    [one_third]
    [sf_iconbox image='' character='2' type='boxed-two' title='We're 100% Independent' animation='pop-up' animation_delay='200']
    Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in fauc ibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Integer in enim dui. Suspendisse potenti. Sed placerat.
    [/sf_iconbox]

[/one_third]
    [one_third_last]
    [sf_iconbox image='' character='3' type='boxed-two' title='We know how to party' animation='pop-up' animation_delay='400']
    [/sf_iconbox]
    [/one_third_last]
    [one_third]

[sf_iconbox image='' character='4' type='boxed-two' title='We're diligent' animation='pop-up' animation_delay='600']Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in fauc ibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Integer in enim dui. Suspendisse potenti. Sed placerat.

[/sf_iconbox]
    [/one_third]
    [one_third]
    [sf_iconbox image='' character='5' type='boxed-two' title='We're talented' animation='pop-up' animation_delay='800']Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in fauc ibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Integer in enim dui. Suspendisse potenti. Sed placerat.

[/sf_iconbox]
    [/one_third]
    [one_third_last]
    [sf_iconbox image='' character='6' type='boxed-two' title='We intelligent' animation='pop-up' animation_delay='1000']Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in fauc ibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Integer in enim dui. Suspendisse potenti. Sed placerat.

[/sf_iconbox]
    [/one_third_last]

Though you can find them if you choose the Pre Built Pages button on swift page builder.
    -Tahir

AvokTv

http://avoktv.com/word/about/ This is what the counters look like, off centered aswell as the background is not shaded. I used the code you provided in a full width text box

AvokTv

You can also view the 6 boxes i was trying to add. Still no shaded background like the demo

AvokTv

I placed both in separate Text Box (Full width) is that correct?

AvokTv

Oh wait sorry, figured out how to change the backgrounds

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted it!

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register