New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Nota Control active hover area of mega menu item that uses a widget.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Nota
    ssbatavia

Hello,

How can I reduce the “active” mouse over area for a particular 2 column drop down split mega menu that displays a widget?
    If you don’t understand this keep reading… if you do, please give me the CSS to reduce the :active? or :hover? area on a particular menu item.

I have a local website running NOTA and have emulated a default demo’s menu. (Split left and right around the logo).
    I have a drop down widget with a newsletter subscription in the right mega menu. Similar to a different demo in the attached screenshot (red circle outline).

However in my split main menu, I made a drop down only 2 columns wide (green box outline), not the full 6. The “active hover area” for that widget drop down in the main menu is the green box outline! Not only that menu title area.

When I’m hovering over the header slider near the button but not on the button the widget will drop down and be visible.
    This also makes it impossible to click on breadcrumbs without the drop down menu activating and covering over the breadcrumbs.

please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Will need to see a staging URL to help further.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register