New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Content next to slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    DanielMcQ

Is there a way to place content next to the slider, either easily or with a bit of work, or is the slider constructed such that if you want to anything other than full-screen it’s going to be very difficult?

I’d like to do something like the attached, but in overriding the header.php in my dante-child theme, I’m starting to wonder whether it’s even possible without a lot of refactoring of the css.

Thanks for your help!

Daniel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Which slider are you using? Please always share website page url with issue to know the thing better. You can take text element with width 2/3 , insert slider shortocode there after that you have space to place the content as you want.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

DanielMcQ

Hi Mohammad,

I can’t share the URL since it’s behind a login and is under development.

Currently I can activate the slider via the “Page Slider Options” on the WordPress edit page screen. Are you saying not to use that option but instead use a shortcode for teh slider? If so, I imagine I’ll have to update the template since the layout won’t look the same.

Thanks,

Daniel

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Yes, remove the slider for the slider options, then add the slider into your page content

– Kyle

DanielMcQ

Hi Kyle,

Ok, will do. Do you know if there is a short code for the Swift Slider (and that will work in a 2/3 column)? I’d rather use that than the Revolution slider.

Thanks for your help,

Daniel

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ahh, I’m afraid not

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register