New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Contact form text area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    nydes

Hi!
    1. Is it possible to increase the text area (“Melding/spรธrsmรฅl”) of the contact form so that it doesn’t look like a stripe?
    http://utvikling.paratvarme.com/kontakt-oss/

2. Not quite about the contact form, but about the same page. How can I remove the white space under the page name area (above the parallax block)?

Thanks for your assistance!

nydes

I have the answer to the question number 1. But I have to other question instead. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. I would like to have some extra space between the questions in the area between the check-boxes by putting p-tags (space.jpg) (But it looks like this doesn’t work. Do you have a solution for that?

2. Is it possible to put the check-boxes questions to the left and text area with the name and the message to the right? I have tried doing that by putting the questions into the different contact forms and using columns, but then I have only one “send”-button which sends questions only of one contact form. I can’t have 4 send-buttons. Please check the picture of the result I wish (contac_form.jpg).

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use these custom css
    1-input[type=”radio”], input[type=”checkbox”]{margin-right:5px;}

2- Sorry it it not possible .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

nydes

Hi again, Mohammad, thanks for your quickly reply!
    To have more area before the title, I changed “margin-bottom”, it worked of course, thanks a lot!
    But is it possible to change “margin-top” for the titles (H3 here), and only here, on this page, so that the space beneath each check box doesn’t increase?

Do you have the answer to this question:
    Not quite about the contact form, but about the same page. http://utvikling.paratvarme.com/kontakt-oss/ How can I remove the white space under the page name area (above the parallax block)? (see the attached picture).

Kind regards ๐Ÿ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    1. Please attach a marked screenshot so i can give to you quick and fast solution .

2. use this custom css
    body.page-id-86 div.inner-page-wrap{margin-top:0px !important;}

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

nydes

Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate that it doesn’t take so much time to get it. Really great job and support!

I will wait with other changes.

Thanks and kind regards.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Mohammad ๐Ÿ™‚

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register