New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Constant logo size and navigation problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    stefanbrunner

Hi everyone,

this is my first WordPress theme that I’m working with and I have some problems with customizing it to my personal needs:
    http://fotografie.stefan-brunner.com

I would be happy if you could give me some advice for the following:

1. Logo: Is it possible to fix the width of the logo so that it doesn’t change its size when resizing the Browser-Window? I already tried to put the value 264 as logo width in the Header options but doesn’t change anything.

2. Navigation: I added some projects to the portfolio. Then I use the portfolio carousel on the site “Communication Design”. There, the Nav Line Indicator works and highlights “Communication Design”. But as soon as I click on a project to view it in Detail, it disappears. How can I define that those projects are still part of “Communication Design” and the Line in the navigation shows up?

3. Revolution slider: Since the last update it seems I don’t have the chance to stop a slide. On my landing page there is a single slide with an animation with several elements. It should animate just once and then stop to show the result of the animation. But it starts over and over again. Before the update it worked fine.

Other than that, the theme is amazing. It is my first experience to WordPress and it really makes it easy to set up a state of the art Website. Thanks for that great theme!

Cheers,
    Stefan

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry about the wait

1) Done

2) I’m afraid that’s not possible. The line only shows up on the current page, to have it function so that it knows the projects are related to that page you would need so advanced customisation, which unfortunately we can’t support you with as it’s more work than a small customisation.

3) Please check your slider settings, you must have it set to loop

– Kyle

stefanbrunner

Hi Kyle,

thanks for your help so far.
    1) what exactly did you change in the settings? Seems it doesn’t work on my apple safari and chrome. Did reset the chache as well.

2) Ok, no worries. As a work-around would it instead be possible to have a lightbox with images and videos as a slider? I know that you can have a slider in the thumbnail, but I would need it after clicking it in form of a lightbox.

3) Done. Thanks. Slider works fine

Stefan

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just assigned the topic to Kyle so he can reply you.
    Thanks.

-Rui

stefanbrunner

No Ideas?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) I’ve made it so that the logo keeps it’s ratio. However you can’t prevent it from getting smaller because the container that it is gets smaller

2) Not entirely sure what you are asking for? If you want to open a lightbox instead of going to the portfolio item page, then change the thumbnail options in each of your portfolio items (see screenshot)

3) No problem

– Kyle

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register