New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Confusing Color Customizer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    maike

Hi Ed,

I try for the whole day to set up the colors for our shop, but the the system in the Color Customizer is quite confusing concerning Woocommerce. Some Example:

When I want the “Proceed to checkout Button” in the Mini Cart to be Green, I have to set the “Secondary Accent Color” to Green. Doing this a lot of other things change to green, I don’t want to have green, for example the “x” for removing Products from the Cart, the Text within the Checkout fields …

Some times an item shows the Accent color and then in another place it shows the Accent Alt color and there are some more examples. Might be that I am to “blonde” but this makes it really hard to get a constant color concept for the Woocommerce Setup.

BR
    Maike

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Maike,

The idea behind this is to keep the site styling consistent, and not to overwhelm you with colour options for things that are shared with their styling.

If you want certain things to be a different colour and they have a shared colour setting, then best to override with custom css – which we’re happy to help with.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

maike

Hi Ed,

ok, I understand that – so I hope I won’t bother you with some color styling questions that will appear ๐Ÿ˜‰

BR
    Maike

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No worries, just let us know ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register