New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Conflict with OptimizePress

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    AlemachadoCoah

Dear all,

When I try to install the Joyn theme all pages (Opt-in / Landing Pages, Membership Pages, Webinar Pages, Thank You Pages…) that were created with OptimizePress are affected. I’d like to know if there is any kind of conflict between Joyn and OptimizePress. If so, what solution would you give for it? Is there anything I can do to solve this?

Thank you very much,

Alessandra

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I never used OptimizePress, what is exactly the issue can you explain further?
    I tried to edit that page with OptimizePress and it appears the modal with the content to edit.

We have our own dedicated page builder with a lot of assets, you should give it a try. Regarding other builders the content should display fine.

-Rui

AlemachadoCoah

Hi Rui,

Thank you so much for the prompt reply. It gives an internal error when creating a page using the themes’s page builder.

Kind regards,

Alessandra

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AlemachadoCoah

Apparently the guy I hired to install the theme does not know what he’s doing. I believe it is wiser and more productive if you do this for me. The installation package includes all the configuration, right? Will pages that have been created with OptimizePress be affected by Joyn?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

no, we don’t delete any existing data. Do you need help to import the Joyn demo content?

-Rui

AlemachadoCoah

Yes, please. Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Will give it a try.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Already installed the demo content, but had to activate the Joyn theme since it wasn’t active.

-Rui

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register