New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Comprehensive Shortcode Index

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    cbreimhurst

Hi,

The Swift Page Builder usually does not work. Β I can insert a module, however when I save the post/page it clears out. Β I’ve been able to work around this somewhat with shortcodes. Β However, I’d like to know if you have a comprehensive shortcode index – it would be very useful, and likely quicker for me.

Particularly, I’d like to use a portfolio module.

Thank you.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

The Page Builder definitely works, it’s one of the top things that we pride with regarding our themes πŸ™‚

If it clears out your changes when you update the page/post, that means you didn’t hit Save in the Page Builder element you were just editing.

Unfortunately, we don’t have a shortcode index for now.

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

cbreimhurst

it did work for a while, but, unfortunately, it’s not working reliably.

could you at least provide the portfolio shortcode?

much appreciated

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Sure πŸ™‚

[portfolio portfolio_type="default" display_type="bordered_gallery" columns="4" show_title="yes" show_client="yes" show_excerpt="yes" item_count="12" category="all" pagination="yes" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

portfolio_type options: default, masonry
    display_type options: standard, bordered, gallery, bordered_gallery

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

cbreimhurst

thanks! Β is there an option for turning off the filter.

Also – is there any way for the portfolio to open up in a lightbox style gallery rather than loading a new page with one item? Β Or is that a function found elsewhere in the theme that I’m missing?

thanks

Chris

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Chris,

For the filter, try this custom CSS in the theme options:

.filter-wrap {display: none;}

For the second question, it does it automatically, depending on the portfolio item type, which you set when creating a portfolio item.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register