New Landing How can we help? Atelier Compatibility with Woocommerce Ajax add to cart for variable products

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    HoGo

Hi,

Would like to ask you to make your theme fully compatible with Woocommerce Ajax add to cart for variable products plugin. The plugin is available here https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-ajax-add-to-cart-for-variable-products/

This plugin really makes ajax for variable products working, but I get no conformation product has been added to cart. I understand there should be such on “add to cart” button. Would you please be so kind and make it work?

Regards
    Bogusz

David Martin – Support

Hi Bogusz,

I can certainly pass on your request to our lead developer for review and comment, in the meantime should you wish to modify your theme to better match your requirements we recomend WerkPress.com for small or large size theme modifications such as yours.

Cheers,
    David.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Have you tested the plugin with the latest Atelier + WooCommerce versions? Tested here and works as expected.

– Ed

HoGo

Hi, it does work well but there is no confirmation item has been added to cart. I believe after clicking add to cart the button should change to “adding” and a moment later to “added”. This do not happens on my site.

regards
    Bogusz

David Martin – Support

Hi,

From testing this, when I add a product the cart does an animated shake and then the cart dropdown automatically appears with what I just added. Do you not get this behaviour?

Should you wish to modify the default behavior you would need a developer for this customisation, you can request this here: http://www.swiftideas.com/customization/.

Thanks,
    David.

HoGo

Hi,

I am sorry but I think you did not read what i wrote. I am writing about ADD TO CART button. The icon and cart popup work fine.

Bogusz

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I’ll see what we can do about this for the next update.

– Ed

HoGo

Great, please let me know.

David Martin – Support

Hi Bogusz,

Sure we will update you in due course.

Thanks.

HoGo

Works fine after update.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great

– Kyle

HoGo

Hi, this recently has stopped working. Can you check it?

Regards
    Bogusz

David Martin – Support

Your variable products are working with Ajax for me. Please link me to an example of the product you see this on.

Will need more information on what you have recently done, theme updates/plugin updates/modifications ect.

– David.

HoGo

Yes but my simple products do not. Check this one https://wzorykolory.pl/produkt/poduszka-dekoracyjna-zolte-kolka-50x50cm/ or this one https://wzorykolory.pl/produkt/rama-grafiki-premium-waski-profil/

I am not doing any changes recently. As my shop is configured and I like it this way. I have added SSL recently but it was before I have added it.

Regards
    HoGo

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Those also appear to work for me, please see my screencast:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register