Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    sdelaat

The amount in the header shows my decimal separator (comma) as configured (WooCommerce settings) but then after +/- 1 second it changes… I really can see the comma (even in the source) & then it becomes a dot (also in the source). It must be some kind of JS that is running later on. All other amounts are shown correctly with the comma as decimal separator…

On ThemeForest you said
    “This is the WooCommerce script, which updates via AJAX. Are you running the latest version of the theme? Make sure you’ve updated via Dashboard > Updates. We recently made some changes which should have adjusted this.”
    “Hmm, I’ve replicated that here – will check it out and get it fixed for the update which we are pushing within the next 24-48 hours.”
    “The update is live now, it was released on Sunday – tested here and the thousand and decimal indicators both work as expected.”

But for me the issue is still there, even upon cache clearing at browser side, other browsers, server cache cleared, basket empty and refilled,…

I found out that the same thing happens on the checkout page (when payment / shipment methods are loading) & mails upon orders also contain the dot instead of the comma.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach a marked screenshot image.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

sdelaat

Hi Mohammad, thanks for checking!
    Please check the attachments (more to come).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sdelaat

Screenshots 2/2

Attachments:
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please activate wordpress default theme and check.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

sdelaat

I activated they TwentyFifteen theme & the basket does not have the issue: the comma is shown as expected (WooCommerce settings) and stays a comma.

Off course, the amount in the navigation bar was not shown as this is Neighborhood specific.

Attachments:
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you shortly.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @sdelaat

Very odd. Tested here using the same settings and all works 100% – https://www.dropbox.com/s/x3gsjk4dbpi5opz/Screenshot%202015-03-31%2017.16.35.png?dl=0

Do you by chance have any functions in your child theme that are overriding parent theme functionality?

– Ed

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Made some experiments disabling your plugins and the problem comes from your plugin Woocommerce Multilingual. Somehow is replacing the comma by the dot.

At the moment is deactivated, clear the cache and check it.

-Rui

sdelaat

Hello,

I created a ticket at WPML too & they just updated their WooCommerce Multilingual plugin, which solves this issue idd! Thank you!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that your issue resolved.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register