New Landing How can we help? Atelier coming soon page

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    David Martin – Support

Hi Nikki,

I created a new test page to try and replicate your issue, but so far I cannot replicate what you reported.

Can you try here: http://nativeinteriors.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=87

If you encounter the issue, can you list the steps you did so we can recreate it?

Cheers,
    David.

NikkiSt

Hi David

ok I have created a page and saved it as test. You will see I have added 3 icons boxes and saved it as draft – those icons I don’t want any text to appear under so I delete the “add text here” copy and then save. It displays correctly then if I add another row and edit that and the save again you will see the changes I made to the icon boxes seem to have been lost and the “add text here” copy now appears under the icons. This is the issue I’m having – how do I get those changes to remain so I dont have to keep erasing the text everytime I edit that page.

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Perfect, yes I can replicate this and I can replicate it on my dev version. I’ll report this back to the team for amendments and update.

Thanks,
    David.

NikkiSt

Thank you!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

nataliasv23

Hi, I have a problem with my Coming Soon page. I have the background image and the text block inside a 1/1 column and it works okay, but the text always appears in the right side of the screen, I can’t find the way to move it to the left side, so it looks like the one you have in the demo page. The url is quieromisoliva.com

Thanks.

David Martin – Support

Looks like you have the page set to Hero Content/Split? Please change it to standard:

Meta Options => Page Design Style => Standard

– David.

Buysmartuk

Hi,

Ive followed these instructions but its making the background image in the row parallax with white background above and beyond. All I want is a simple full height and width background image which I can lay so text over for the coming soon like the demo featured coming soon page.

Can you point me in right direction please?

Many thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi @Buysmartuk do you have a link I can check?

– Kyle

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register