New Landing How can we help? Atelier coming soon page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    NikkiSt

Hi there,

I was wondering if you can tell me how to setup the coming soon page in the theme?

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Create a page like you would normally, however in the sidebar you will see ‘template’, choose ‘no header no footer’

Then go to Theme Options > Maintenance Options and set that page as your maintenance page

– Kyle

NikkiSt

Thanks Kyle.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem 🙂

NikkiSt

Hey Kyle,

Sorry one more question… 🙂 In the demo site you manage to have text over the background image but when I try this the copy covers the image. How to you get it so it goes over background image as per the demo.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

You need to use a Row asset, set the image as the Row background, then add a text box inside the Row

– Kyle

NikkiSt

Great – got it. Is it possible to use the newsletter sign up bar while in maintenance mode?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Not at the moment – you’d want to add your newsletter form to custom maintenance page if that is a requirement for you.

– Ed

NikkiSt

Ok, thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

NikkiSt

Hi Guys,

I am having a problem with the icon box on my maintenance mode page. Everytime I update and changes it doesn’t seem to be saving the previous changes. I keep removing the “click edit button to change this text” copy from the text box in the icon box but everytime I resave the page the text reappears under each icon.

Also as per the above question, I am trying to add my mailchimp form to the page but it doesn’t seem to want to save the embedded form. Please advise what I could be doing wrong?

Website is http://www.nativeinteriors.com

Thanks!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

It looks like you have resolved this, I see all your social icons and your mailchimp form.

Are there any outstanding queries you want us to help you with?

Cheers,
    David.

NikkiSt

Hey David,

Yes i figured out the mail chimp form etc. The only thing is still when I update the page the changes I make to the icon blocks seem to disappear and I have to redo each icon block… Not sure why this could be happening?

Thanks
    Nikki

David Martin – Support

Hi Nikki,

Can you add your WP login details so we can take a closer look as I cannot replicate this as such.

Thanks.

NikkiSt
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register