New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Columns to display on shop-category page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    froslev

Hi,

I would like to change the number of columns for shop-category page, just like it’s possible to change the number of columns for the product page under:

Theme options > Woocommerce options > Shop options > Product display columns

I have 2 different categories at my shop. I would therefore like the shop-category page to be divided in 2 – left side representing one category, right side representing the other, instead of 2 smaller thumbnails (see attachment).

I have also attached a screendump showing my product page with 3 columns. I would like the same look at the category page, just with 2 columns instead of 3.

How is this possible to change?

Thanks,
    Mathias

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi Mathias,

Unfortunately that is not part of the current theme functionality, and it’s not within the scope of our support to be able to provide that functionality as it is more work than a small customisation.

We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need that functionality.

froslev

Ok, thanks!

Is it then possible in any way to make my own category page, fx. just by making a standard page with images linking to the shop page, divided by categories using different URL for each category?

Thanks,
    Mathias

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

of course it is, check a similar example in Atelier theme demo page.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xl0a214iqfjohze/Screenshot%202016-12-21%2019.24.38.png?dl=0

New Landing

-Rui

froslev

Then it’s not that big of deal! 😉

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Glad that helps you get what you need.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register