New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Clients ui not showing up in WP Admin when Woocommerce is activated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ktheory

As the title states, the Clients ui is not showing up in WP Admin when Woocommerce is activated. When unactive, Cleints appears – so that appears to be the culprit. The Post type is also listed in my yoast SEO plugin.

I can get to Clients when appending the URL to “wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=clients”

I’m assuming this is a simple conflict in the post type menu_position.

Can I pass a new menu_position in my child functions.php without messing other stuff up? Or is there another fix?

Please advise.

Thanks for a great theme!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Checked this here and working fine, which version of WooCommerce are you using? Any other plugins installed that could be conflicting?

We are running Dante v2.15, WP 3.8.1 and WC 2.1.2

– Ed

ktheory

Thanks for looking into this Ed.

We are running Dante v2.14, WP 3.8.1 and WC 2.1.2

Looks like Download Monitor plugin and/or shortcode menus plugin and/or contact form 7 also turns off the Clients UI.

It appears that there is a max of ui elements above the “settings” ui? It’s weird since a look under the hood of Dante shows that there doesn’t seem to be a fight for menu_position?

Thanks
    Jeff

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

For that specific reason, we don’t want to leave it to chance of someone else overriding it. I can’t imagine it’s Contact Form 7. Can you try narrowing it down?

– Ed

ktheory

It seems to be any activated 3 of the 4 listed that will boot Clients out.

Download Monitor
    Shortcode Menus
    Woocommerce
    Contact form 7

It appears that 10 items in between posts and appearance is the max for that part of the admin UI. So with all the CPT’s that come with Dante(FAQ,Clients, etc), I guess I reach the UI limit. It’s weird that Clients is the first to go… first in term order I guess?

So this looks like less of a Dante problem and more of a WP menu_position or menu_order max.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ahh I see! Didn’t know that was possible – let me know if you find a solution?

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register