New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Clients Logotypes size

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Ben – SUPPORT

the client box is set to 124×124

Thanks
    Ben

leowys

Thanks Ben but this is weird… i need different media sizes for display in Featured clients home section and the regular clients page? Because if i made the logos to 124×124 looks ok in the clients page but really small in the featured clients home section.
    Please, take a look at the screenshots where the same media size was used, 124×124.
    Thanks.

leowys

One more thing… displaying the other clients in the page with its square gray lines doesn’t looks nice, is there a way to remove the square line or show the clients logos in other, nicer, way?
    Thanks.

steezy

^ bump, i’d like to know how to REMOVE the gray square as well!

Tekguild

Do you have a link to the site so we can see it in action? I’m not clear on exactly what you’re using for each display – carousel or ??

What I did for one of my clients was create a Photoshop template for the proper box sizes, then took each of the client images and centered it in the box, so that they were all consistent.

And, yes, I had to create different image sizes for the carousel and the page (in their case it was Portfolio, not Clients, but it’s the same principle).

You can see it here:

Home

steezy

I can’t post the link to my site because it’s in maintenance mode right now but here’s a screenshot of what it looks like right now.

Gray box around client logos

The standard “Clients” element from the Swift Page Builder produces 125x125px boxed images. I just want to remove that box. Now this is for the NEIGHBORHOOD theme but I would surmise the element is similar for the theme you have. I did a search on here and this thread was the closest result to what I am seeking assistance for.

Thanks for the prompt response btw. I don’t seem to be getting ANY assistance from the staff at all surprisingly.

Tekguild

Are you familiar with using Chrome Developer Tools or Firebug for Firefox?

If not and you plan on developing websites, you *really* need to learn them.

Since I can’t see your site, I can’t tell you specifics about what needs to be changed/altered to get rid of the boxes. I would try it on one of my development sites, but they’re all full with other client work at the moment…

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi @steezy,

You caught us just when the weekend started, that’s why no one replied yet ๐Ÿ™‚

Add this custom CSS in the General theme options, to remove the border from the Clients element (both default state and on mouse hover):

.client-item figure, .client-item figure:hover { border-color: transparent !important; }

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register