New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Clening up the Header…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
    dejavu

Yes mpr186, I totally agree. I believe it’s been at least 2-3 weeks now that I’ve been trying to fix things so I can go live but, there are many bugs in the theme and support here is slow and I’ve lost time by trying to figure out some things on my own that’s missing from the documentation.

mpr186

Well, I think the customer service is good, sometimes slow, but at least they answer and that’s a good thing.
    Guys, heeeeelp ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there,

you know, everytime you post something on this thread it gets pushed to the very end of our to-do list (see the notice in the right sidebar of this page) — so maybe dejavu wants to step back a bit to not push your thread back anymore? ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!

mpr thanks for the kind words ๐Ÿ™‚ your site is blank for me when I try to access it, did you switch domains?

Please try this custom css and let me know if it works!

.woocommerce-page .heading-text {
    display: none;
    }
    mpr186

Thank you so much! With this code I was able to get rid of everything I didn’t want in the shop page, i.e. title, blank space, top border.

Many thanks!!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Ha, great! Glad I could help!
    All the best ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register