New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Classic page builder not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    eleclipse

Hello,

I’m having a little problem with the page builder (which imo is a nice idea but very couterintuitive, why not just use a shortcode system?) basically the classic builder don’t work anymore, i only see the code tab and the visual tab just disaperead, i have to reload the page every time and it doesn’t completly solve the issue anyway (since i see the visual tab but i can’t change it in anyway).

I’m using the latest versione of the theme and of wordpress, i’m not using strange plug-in or similar. Is this a know issue ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry, but can I ask how it’s counterintuitive? It takes the pain out of manually entering shortcodes, allows for easy visual modifications, and is very user-friendly.

If it’s not for you, then you can however choose not to use it. All you need to do is press the “Classic Editor” button above, and you will be taken back to use the standard WordPress editor. Here is how it looks when you aren’t using the page builder – http://cl.ly/O0n4

Hope that helps.

– Ed

eleclipse

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

Imo is (at least for me) counterintuitive, probably i’m accustomed to the standard of wordpress such as custom page and the great quantity template with shortcode system, which i find way more confortable (but again it’s my personal preference).

Anyway as i was saying the main problem is that the classic editor don’t work since i installed the theme, i tried to deactivate all plugin and so on but nothing worked so far. I would post the admin access but since here are visibile by all i don’t know where i can.

Kind regards

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You can select the “set as private reply” checkbox above the reply button.

– Ed

eleclipse
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eleclipse

Hi adding another thing, i just tryed installing it in a new wordpress installation and i still have the same problem.

Kind regards

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It’s because you have TinyMCE Advanced installed – this currently isn’t compatible as it conflicts with the page builder.

We have it on the list to try and get it supported.

– Ed

eleclipse

Perfect, thanks for the help.

King Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register