New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Circles around font awesome

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years by jaman22.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    jaman22

Hi!

On my homepage I included the chart that draws a circle around an image similar to what is seen in the default template homepage. Due to the size if my image I would like the circle to be larger, however when I adjust the size of the circle it makes the size of the line super small. Any ideas to correct this? My template is flexform.

Thanks!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

You can try changing the default value for lineWidth: 3, in js/functions.js at line 1350.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

jaman22

Not sure I completely follow this. Could you please explain further? Thanks!

Melanie – SUPPORT

In the file functions.js in the folder js of the theme folder, you find “lineWidth: 3” in line 1350. If you change the number 3 to a value of your liking you can modify it according to your wish. Cheers

jaman22

OK, I’ve tried this but it does not work. Also had my hosting company try and they can’t change it either. Can you please try for yourself? I want to enlarge the circles while maintaining the current thickness around each of the three font images on the following page: http://www.xcpa.co/xcpa-hire-top-cpa-talent/ For example, the circle around CPA’s needs to be bigger, to contain the image. Please advise. Thanks.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

What I provided was for line width; the size is controlled by this, in the same function:

size: 110

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

freshgrade

I am having the same issue, but I _do_ want to increase the line thickness of the chart’s circles. I’ve tried editing the functions.js file where you’d mentioned, and have also found it had no effect at all.

jaman22

Thanks freshgrade. I have tried each of these suggestions multiple times with no success. This project is falling behind schedule and I am growing frustrated. This issue has gone over one week without being resolved.

jaman22
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register