New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Chrome Home Page Shop Paralllax Issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    cevans73

In Chrome, on the shop home page, when you scroll over a featured shop image, the parallax image disappears for a second, and does the same when you put your cursor away from the featured shop image. Hope you can fix this soon! (it doesn’t do this in Firefox or IE)

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Is this on our demo? On Windows or Mac? Can you let me know what browser versions too please – I’m unable to replicate this here!

– Ed

cevans73

I’m on Windows, the newest version of Chrome. Just add a parallax section underneath the new arrivals on your shop demo page and then scroll down and put your cursor over one of the new arrival pics and see what happens to the parallax section….

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know – just fixed this, will be included in the update this evening.

– Ed

cevans73

LOOKS LIKE YOU DID NOT FIX THIS IN THE MOST RECENT UPDATE….. WHAT HAPPENED? THIS IS A MAJOR FLAW IN YOUR THEME AND MAKES MY WEBSITE UNUSABLE….

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Apologies, this was fixed – not sure why it’s broken again. Rest assured I’ll have a fix for you in a few moments.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You can fix it by adding the following custom css to the box within theme options:

.standard-browser ul.products li.product figure.product-transition:hover > a {
    	top: -100%;
    	-webkit-transform: none;
    	-moz-transform: none;
    	-ms-transform: none;
    	-o-transform: none;
    	transform: none;
    }

Apologies that it wasn’t fixed before, hope that sorts it for you now.

– Ed

cevans73

Hi Ed,

I added the code to the custom CSS section in the theme options like you said, but it’s still not working…. any other suggestions?

Thanks,
    Chris

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

That’s odd – it’s perfect here now, 100% confirmed.

If you drop me an email via http://themeforest.net/user/SwiftIdeas I’ll happily send over the build I have.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register