New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Choose specific portfolio items to display in portfolio showcase

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    21cls_media

Is it possible to choose specific portfolio items to display in the portfolio showcase, rather than the default “latest work”? I tried creating a specific portfolio category name “homepage portfolio” to select a specific set of 5 portfolio items to display, it worked, however on our portfolio page it display that category along with our other categories. We do not want that displayed as a category choice because it is a mixture of illustrations, videos etc. I tried shift selecting only illustrations and video but that does not work.

Ultimately, it would be nice to know how to edit the code for the portfolio showcase in order to be able to select which portfolio items we want showcased. But if that is not possible, maybe there is a way we can hide the “homepage portfolio” category on our portfolio/work page.

Thank you for your help.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If you could provide me with a link I will help you hide the filter on the portfolio page, this is the only solution.

– Kyle

21cls_media
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok try this:

ul.portfolio-filter-tabs li.has-items:nth-child(3) {
      display: none;
    }

– Kyle

21cls_media

thank you, that seemed to fix it.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register