New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Child theme hides my menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    librairiesel

Hi,

I wanted to activate the child theme which is provided with the theme, but it removes my menu bar.

The only files in the child theme folder are style.css (and I didn’t add anything to the default file) and the png thumbnail of the theme.

I can show you a screenshot but I can’t give you the link (because I put back the parent theme and don’t want my visitors not to see the menu).

I really need the child theme to work because I’ve done a lot of hacks and translations and I can’t lose hours uploading my files at each update of the theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Make sure you have the functions.php in the child theme, and also after change the theme to the child theme, go to Appearance -> Menu and make sure the menus are selected correctly. If all goes wrong pass us the WP Login details in a private reply, we will look in to the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

librairiesel

Thanks, it worked !

I’ve just checked a box in Appearance > Menu (the “theme emplacement”) and my menu came back.

Resolved !

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great, thanks Laranz 🙂

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register