Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Barry Laminack

Is it possible to modify some of the bootstrap.min.css within a child theme? If so, can you advise how? I’ve tried and can’t seem to get it to work.

I ask because the .label and .label:blank items are conflicting with a plug-in I need to run on my site.

Thanks!

Barry Laminack

To give you a bit more info, what I need to modify is as follows:

I need to removeΒ background-color:#999 from:

.label,.badge{display:inline-block;padding:2px 4px;font-size:11.844px;font-weight:bold;line-height:14px;color:#fff;text-shadow:0 -1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.25);white-space:nowrap;vertical-align:baseline;background-color:#999}

And I need to remove display:none from:

.label:empty,.badge:empty{display:none}

I thought !important might work but I’ll admit I don’t know how to use it to remove attributes (or even if you can), only to enforce attributes.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

To remove an attribute with a CSS override, you would need to specify a different value.

So if something is set to display:none, you would set it to display:block or display:inline (depending if the element is a block level element, or an inline one).

Of course, !important is your friend, don’t forget about it πŸ™‚

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Barry Laminack

That was it. Thanks!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

You’re welcome Barry πŸ™‚

Regards,
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register