New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Changing colour schemes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    thefactory

I am wanting to change the colour of many different things such as the accent colour, nav pointer colour and headings etc etc.

When I go into colour scheme options panel I cannot click on any of the colour to edit them even though the hand cursor comes up suggesting it is a link… please help.

Thanks,
    Sam

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Sam,

That colour scheme panel is to export/import colour schemes for the theme. If you want to change the colours that are used within the site, hit the “Color Customizer” link in the Admin Bar – https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugq03mwfe08za3i/Screenshot%202013-11-26%2018.00.56.png

– Ed

thefactory

Ahh thank you! I have edited what I needed to now thanks for that. Could you please let me know if there is a way of editing the logo height as when I set the width it just squashes the logo height…

Thanks
    Sam

thefactory

Not to worry now, I found a topic about this and updated my theme and I have now edited it, thanks for the update and great theme!!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great, you’re more than welcome!

If you’re happy, we’re really appreciate a rating on the item on ThemeForest.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register