New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Change h4 to h2 in element title

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    librairiesel

Hi,

Simple question : how to change the h4 tag to a h2 tag for the elements fo the page builder?

I’m asking because Yoast SEO tells me there is no header text (like a h2) in my page. For instance, on my blog articles, the titles of the elements have a big importance so they not should be h4 but h2.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    We have h1 tag for heading text of all articles. Please check this article http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/2013/06/07/neighborhood-exclusive-eytys/. Neighborhood exclusive: Eytys text wraped around h1 tag that is best for SEO.

Thanks
    Mohammad

librairiesel

Yes, I know that the main title is in a h1, but I’m talking about the titles of the elements we can add with page builder.
    For instance, this page: http://librairie-sel.com/l-ame-qu-est-ce-vraiment/
    It has two subtitles (“esprit et cerveau” and “Se connaître soi-même”) but they are in h4.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The only reason Yoast doesn’t recognise the heading tags is because in the editor they are not wrapped in h4 tags, however on the front end they are. If you changed to h2 it would be the same

– Kyle

librairiesel

Ok, but the problem remains the same: I don’t want h4 tags but h2.
    Otherwise I have a h1 for the main title, a h3 for “let a comment” (WHY?) and h4 for each subtitles. The subtitles should be just after the h1, in an order of importance.

Kyle – SUPPORT

This isn’t the case for everybody, for e.g. if someone’s asset title was ‘twitter’, why would they want that as a H2?

If you want to change them go to includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/shortcodes and edit each of the assets, search for h4 and replace with h2

– Kyle

librairiesel

Ok to boring – need to change the CSS too. I will keep the h4.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Ok.
    -Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register