New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Change accordion titles & product sidebar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    markfordham

Hey guys, I hope you can help with a couple of issues. Previously I was using Neighborhood and could edit sf-woocommerce.php to change the titles of the the product accordions – ‘description’ and ‘additional information’. I would like to change them to ‘ingredients’ and ‘nutritional information’. However, I cant see a way to do that in Cardinal. Please could you tell me the file to edit.

Also, It seems that in a product the sidebar doesn’t appear even though it has been set in the theme options.

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try in cardinal\woocommerce\single-product\tabs\tabs.php ?
    Regarding the sidebar can you provide us admin access to check your settings?

Please use the private reply option.

-Rui

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You need to go to cardinal/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/ and edit those files

– Kyle

markfordham

I have managed to change the description accordion title but I am unable to work how to change the additional information title. Please can you show which line of code in which file? thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just check inside this file
    cardinal/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/additional-information.php

$heading = apply_filters( 'woocommerce_product_additional_information_heading', __( 'Additional Information', 'swiftframework' ) );

-Rui

markfordham

Hi Rui

Yeah that is the first thing I changed but it doesn’t seem to work. I changed ‘additional’ to ‘nutritional’ like this:

$heading = apply_filters( ‘woocommerce_product_additional_information_heading’, __( ‘Nutritional Information’, ‘swiftframework’ ) );

Is there anything else I need to do? Does it actually work for you when you try it?

markfordham

In the end I had to paste this code from woocommerce documentation into functions.php

add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', 'woo_rename_tabs', 98 );
    function woo_rename_tabs( $tabs ) {

$tabs['description']['title'] = __( 'More Information' );		// Rename the description tab
    	$tabs['reviews']['title'] = __( 'Ratings' );				// Rename the reviews tab
    	$tabs['additional_information']['title'] = __( 'Product Data' );	// Rename the additional information tab

return $tabs;

}

The way you showed didn’t work for some reason. Done now. Cheers guys.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register