New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Chaging slider duration not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    seanpower

Hello, I changed the slider duration from 6000 to 1000 and i’m seeing no changes on my front pages. the slider i’m trying to use is for one of my portfolio front page thumbnails.

Thanks!

seanpower

note that the slider values change in the actual portfolio pages themselves, just not for the portfolio thumbnails.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The thumb slider is different, and requires editing /js/functions.js.php 267-281 to the following:

thumb: function() {
        	$j('.flexslider').each(function() {
        		var thumbSlider = $j(this);
        		thumbSlider.flexslider({
    	    		animation: "fade",              //String: Select your animation type, "fade" or "slide"
    	    		slideDirection: "horizontal",   //String: Select the sliding direction, "horizontal" or "vertical"
    	    		slideshow: true,	//Boolean: Animate slider automatically
    	    		slideshowSpeed: 1000,           //Integer: Set the speed of the slideshow cycling, in milliseconds
    	    		animationDuration: 600,         //Integer: Set the speed of animations, in milliseconds
    	    		directionNav: false,             //Boolean: Create navigation for previous/next navigation? (true/false)
    	    		controlNav: false,               //Boolean: Create navigation for paging control of each clide? Note: Leave true for manualControls usage
    	    		keyboardNav: false              //Boolean: Allow slider navigating via keyboard left/right keys
    	    	});
    		});
        }

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register