New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Catalog product images bug?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    mrben_uk

Hi,

Can you help my with a graphical glitch with my product catalog images. Below each product catalog image there appears a floating extra bit of the image which looks very odd and is where the ‘Select Options’ menu pop up when mouse-over. See link here: http://192.232.216.134/~bkt1ckle/husky2013/mens/

I have re-uploaded all my images to see if that would help but it has not.

Thank you in advance

Ben

Melanie – SUPPORT

Can you try regenerating your thumbnails please? Thank you!

mrben_uk

Hi Melanie,

Yes, I have tried that numerous times already but no change.

Ben

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Have you made any changes to the layout? You can fix the issue with the following custom css:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product figure {
    -webkit-box-shadow: none;
    -moz-box-shadow: none;
    box-shadow: none;
    }
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product figure .product-image {
    display: none;
    }
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product figure .product-image:first-child {
    display: block;
    }

– Ed

mrben_uk

Hi,

that code has reduced the bottom image glitch partially, but a thin slice still remains – see here http://192.232.216.134/~bkt1ckle/husky2013/mens/

In addition, I am also trying to remove the roll-over ‘select options’ button as it is not required on my site.

Thanks

Ben

Melanie – SUPPORT

Seems you found it 🙂

mrben_uk

Hi Melanie,

Yeah I managed to remove the rollover ‘select options’ button, but still need help removing that tiny thin slice from below the product images on the roll-over state http://192.232.216.134/~bkt1ckle/husky2013/mens/

Thanks in advance

Ben

Melanie – SUPPORT

I don’t see a thin slice. Are you in 100% view of the page or have you zoomed maybe? Which browser are you using? Can you show me a screenshot?

batmans

Hi there, the above code works great yet i’m having a little trouble getting the product title and ‘add to shopping bag’ to resize with the photo, i’ve attached a pic, any help would be great! thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

can you open a new thread for your issue? Your question, while it might be similar, is most likely different and requires a different approach. Also, posting to an existing (and probably old) thread will most likely lack currentness and furthermore lack the opportunity to post login details private in case we need them.

All the best

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register